The Quiz, Survey, and payment add-ons offer some reporting, but it is very limited and not exportable. You can of course export the form entries into an CSV file, but they may also be limiting.
If you want to generate reports based on form entries and the data collected during submission, you would need a third party add-on like the ones listed below.
This add-on offers some key features for generating reports:
- Quickly turn data into knowledge.
- Create charts and calculations from form entries.
- Ideal for Surveys, Registrations, Sales & Assessments.
- Automatically display latest results to site visitors.
- Easy to configure user interface.
Much like the GFChart add-on GravityChart makes it easy to visualize your form data by creating charts and graphs. One advantage is the ability to display the results for the end user.