Placeholders was introduced with the release of Gravity Forms version 1.9. However, you still had to input one line of ...
This tutorial will show you how to create a custom “Terms of Service” field with conditional logic, however, the latest ...
Select a Category
What Others Are Reading...
Top Posts & Pages
- Display Text Confirmation Before Redirecting in Gravity Forms
- PaymentIntent status: is invalid - Gravity Forms Stripe Add-On
- How to Add a Gravity Forms Form to Your Page in Elementor
- Stop Gravity Forms Duplicate Submissions and Notifications
- Gravity Forms Read Only Fields
- Hide the Gravity Forms Banner in the WP Admin
- Gravity Forms Reset Button
- How to Use Gravity Forms Placeholders & Hide Field Labels
- Limit Stripe Subscriptions to a Specified Number of Payments
- How to Add a Gravity Forms Form to Your Page in Divi